17/03/2010

POSTMUSIC CINEMA SESSIONS


Here is a drawing what I did for POSTMUSIC's upcoming and totally excellent DVD of shit hot alternative musical acts playing live in a derelict cinema that is steeped in a history of the macabre, dead in the heart of Liverpool. Those who attended the Goooooooooremont Halloween Show will know where I'm on about.

There is loads of bands on the DVD including: Stig Noise, The International, Mugstar, a.P.A.t.T., Beast, Action Beat, Indica Ritual, Sidney Baileys No Good Punchin' Clowns, Barbieshop, Barberos, Trouble with Books, Zombina and The Skeletones, Hot Club De Paris, errr probably more...

Anyway, I just wanted to post something, cause I haven't in an age. DVD is out this year, I've seen a fair bit of it, it looks and sounds boss!

Links : POSTMUSIC / POSTMUSICCLUB